Dat Bootcamp Bio notes vs Dr. Romano's Dynamite Bio review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c_97

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am restudying for the DAT and am wondering which resources to use for bio. First time around, I used Cliff's and it didn't work out too well for me. I am going to be supplementing the content with DAT destroyer biology questions as well as Bootcamp's generated questions. What are your opinions on bootcamp notes vs Dr. Romano's? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am using both DAT Bootcamp and Dr. Romano's Dynamite notes for bio. So far I have studied more of Bootcamp, which is extremely thorough. That's not to say that Dr. Romano's notes aren't thorough-- Destroyer notes are a tad more concise but less organized/structured. I think either or should be sufficient. I studied Cliff's as well, and I found it to be good for general background information that is a solid foundation for the in-depth Bootcamp notes. Did you find Cliff's to be too general/not rigorous enough?

Bootcamps notes are better overall imo, but there are some topics like ecology and cellular respiration where the Romano notes are superior to Bootcamps.

I recommend looking into both and choosing the notes that fit your study style best.

Reactions: 1 user