DAT Bootcamp Full Length Exams 1-5?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Giselle208

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know why Ari's 10 week schedule only has you do the individual subject tests 1-5? When do you study 6-10? Are the individual subject exam questions repeated in the full length exams?

I also don't see Full Length Exams 1-5 on the study guide...?
 
Last edited:
Im not looking at the schedule right now, but I know exams 6-10 are used for the Full length exams. 1-5 are used for practice earlier in the schedule. I'm pretty sure the full length exams should be in the second to last week.
 
Im not looking at the schedule right now, but I know exams 6-10 are used for the Full length exams. 1-5 are used for practice earlier in the schedule. I'm pretty sure the full length exams should be in the second to last week.

Yeah 6-10 are there but Full Length 1-5 aren't listed anywhere on the schedule. Only individual subject tests 1-5 are on the schedule. So are the individual subject test questions repeated in Full Length 1-5?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad