DAT Bootcamp or DAT destroyer? Or both?

Started by optom0216
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optom0216

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on taking the DAT this summer and I'm trying to decide if I should purchase DAT Bootcamp, DAT Destroyer, or both. If I do end up wanting to use both, I'm gonna have to save some more money.
 
I personally used the DAT Destroyer + Math Destroyer combo and PATBooster. It worked very well for me, and it saved a ton of money. BC is a pretty penny nowadays and I just couldn't afford spending that much money with applications coming right after.
 
I personally used the DAT Destroyer + Math Destroyer combo and PATBooster. It worked very well for me, and it saved a ton of money. BC is a pretty penny nowadays and I just couldn't afford spending that much money with applications coming right after.
is the dat destroyer book a lot or it's more than enough for biology, gem, orgo?