DAT Bootcamp: PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agnathans

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

Historically, my best section on the DAT is PAT. My first actual DAT I scored a 20, and my second, I scored a 23 using Kaplan for my prep material. This time around I am using bootcamp and I have to say, wow, the practice tests are an hour of just HARD questions. I have gotten an 18 and a 19 or far, and am very disappointed with these scores. I understand bootcamp is designed to be harder, but these scores are messing with me a bit. Is this normal? my test is about 6 weeks away, and I am following Ari's bootcamp study guide for the most part.

Members don't see this ad.

no one? To simplify the question: Is DAT Bootcamp PAT harder than the real DAT? It seems like it is to me so far.

I heard the Kaplan PAT is easier than the actual DAT. My friend said her real scores not the DAT mirrored those of the scores she was getting on DAT bootcamp. Make sure you go over all the detailed explanations that are given on DAT bootcamp. I find them really helpful.

I've only done the free test, and havne't yet taken the real DAT, but I'd say its on the slughtly harder side of average for the practice materials I've used