DAT bootcamp QR videos??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dattaker2018

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys,

long time lurker here. I am following the DAT bootcamp study guide, and I was wondering if the QR video playlist goes over all of the math that we'll need to know for the DAT.

As I'm going through these videos, I worry that there is still a lot of math I'm going to have to learn.

Is this true?

Thanks!
 
You won't learn as much from these videos. The best way to learn QR is to actually sit and solve problems. Math Destroyer is a great resource! If you master that or even the QR tests on Bootcamp, you should be solid!