DAT bootcamp scores help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metired111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been scoring AA: 19 on my bootcamp tests and it's actually really depressing, especially my sciences. My goal on the actual test is an AA of 20-22
This is the order i took the tests
BIO/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR
Test 1: 19/17/19/20/18/20
test 2: 18/17/17/19/18/22
test 4: 17/20/19/18/22/19
test 3: 16/21/19/19/18/19
test 5: 17/17/20/18/20/22 <-- (?! I only got 3 wrong on QR tho im shook)

I have my DAT's this friday and i'm wondering if i should just extend it 2 more weeks so i can study more for bio and chem...but honestly I don't know if 2 more weeks of studying is even worth it. After those 2 weeks I can't extend more because it's my 3 month limit (I registered for the test early :confused: idk what's wrong with me lol). BUT at the same time I feel like if I study my butt off for bio and chem and ochem the next 3 more days and crazy review dat destroyer i can do it...
(Also what's the amount of macromolecules on ochem section?)

What are your thoughts/personal experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

3 days isn't enough for ridiculous improvement. If you really don't feel ready in those two sections you should postpone as the SNS is pretty important.

Reactions: 1 user
You're never going to feel ready for the DAT (nobody does) and your scores don't look all that horrible to me. I say give it a shot.