-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DAT Bootcamp test score vs Real one
Started by Justdoit90
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Most were quite accurate (except PAT)
You should get +1 or +2 higher on your actual DAT test. DAT bootcamp gives you harder questions to prepare you.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.
Same here... I cannot seem to finish the QR section on timeNot once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.
I haven't been doing the greatest on the DAT bootcamp, I have been scoring the same or lower than my actual score last summer. So I am hoping that I do see some improvement on the actual DAT( in 3 days) like y'all say.
Not once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.
DAT Bootcamp QR absolutely wrecked me. I got a 19 on the real DAT as well 😛
Real DAT compared to BC average (rounded to whole numbers):
PAT: +2
Bio: +4
OC: +3
GC: +5
RC: +5
PAT: +2
Bio: +4
OC: +3
GC: +5
RC: +5
This makes me feel a ton better!Real DAT compared to BC average (rounded to whole numbers):
PAT: +2
Bio: +4
OC: +3
GC: +5
RC: +5
This makes me feel a ton better!
Well, his 25 to 30 is literally one question! lol so that's not a good indicator.
PAT was higher on actual. I scored something like 21, 23, 21, 20, 22 on Bootcamp then got a 26 on the DAT.
Math was lower on the actual DAT.... My first Bootcamp QR score was a 24, then hovered around 20-21 for the last 4 practice tests, but I got a 17 on the real thing despite thinking it was the easiest section of my DAT...
O-chem was lower on the actual, I scored 27 on 1st then something like 24, 26, 29, 27 but got a 21 on the actual (I think I probably went too fast and didn't double check like I should have)
Gen-chem was also a bit lower on the actual as I averaged around 25-26 on Bootcamp but got a 23 on the actual.
Reading comp was higher on actual (25) where I averaged around 21 on Bootcamp.
Bio was much higher on actual than Bootcamp for me. I was scoring 19-20 on Bootcamp but got a 28 on the actual.
Basically, my actual scores were pretty much the opposite of what I expected from Bootcamp. I seem to be an anomaly however, so don't assume the same will happen to you.
Math was lower on the actual DAT.... My first Bootcamp QR score was a 24, then hovered around 20-21 for the last 4 practice tests, but I got a 17 on the real thing despite thinking it was the easiest section of my DAT...
O-chem was lower on the actual, I scored 27 on 1st then something like 24, 26, 29, 27 but got a 21 on the actual (I think I probably went too fast and didn't double check like I should have)
Gen-chem was also a bit lower on the actual as I averaged around 25-26 on Bootcamp but got a 23 on the actual.
Reading comp was higher on actual (25) where I averaged around 21 on Bootcamp.
Bio was much higher on actual than Bootcamp for me. I was scoring 19-20 on Bootcamp but got a 28 on the actual.
Basically, my actual scores were pretty much the opposite of what I expected from Bootcamp. I seem to be an anomaly however, so don't assume the same will happen to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
God bless you. I just did a QR section on bootcamp and got a 17 and this hit me really hard 🙁Not once did I get higher than a 17 on the QR of bootcamp. As a matter of fact not once did I complete the dang thing in the allotted time. Got a 19 on the actual DAT QR with time to spare. SO there's that...same for reading...always ren out of time...time to spare on actual DAT.