DAT Breakdown 8/22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dorf2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I took the DAT on 8/22 and am hoping to get some feedback on my scores. I did solid top to bottom but don't feel I have one score that stands out. I will be applying to dental school next summer and after working so hard this summer studying for the test, I don't know if the retest would be worth it in terms of time investment and actually paying to take the test. What do you guys think? Also, these are the "unofficial" scores from the test center. How often are the official scores different?

PA: 23 (98.1 percentile)
QR: 20
RC: 21 (piano'ed)
Bio: 20
GC: 22
OC: 20
TS: 21 (92.4 percentile)
AA: 21 (93 percentile)

Members don't see this ad.

what are you talking about 93% on the test!!!
you're being too modest my friend..

stop worrying and enjoy the interviews..

I am a physiology major entering my junior year this fall. I have a 3.91 GPA and am a member of the pre-dental club at my school. I have around 50 hours shadowing (27 with one dentist, and them some with a few oral surgeons and a periodontist). I volunteer at a local dental clinic and have also done some volunteer work for big brothers/big sisters in the community.

Members don't see this ad :)
Umm...okay...why are you considering a retake? Taking a quick look around the forums and predents.com will easily show you that you're in good shape.

How did you pull of a nice RC score with the piano passage?? Great job, why would you want to retake....

your scores are almost identical to mine... I think we had the same test too... strange.

you're fine

Last edited: