Dr.Crentist

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share my scores with you and get your opinion. I took the test today and thought it was a total Sh*tshow while taking it. So I was expecting a terrible grade. To my surprise, the test ended and my score popped up revealing the following:
PAT-21
QR-21
RC-21
BIO-22
GC-18
OC-22
Science average - 21
Overall average-21

Please give me your input, it is greatly appreciated!

customx

7+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2009
Status
Dental Student
A 21 is in the 90th percentile so you did a great job!

OP
D

Dr.Crentist

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I felt like I didn't perform to the best of my abilities. I really could have put in more work for gen chem, math, and orgo. So I am considering retaking it in a few months. Is that crazy? I feel like a 22 or 23 would get me a lot more interviews and give me more options when it comes time to apply to schools. Am I crazy for thinking this way?
Thanks guys

refreshe

5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
Dwight, you have a dentist named Crentist?

I would not retake. 21 is a great score. Sure a 22 or 23 is technically better, but going up by 1 or 2 points probably won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. There is always the possibility of your score going down as well (or even staying the same) which would look terrible. But it's your life, I'm just some person on the internet.

bc1002

Dr. Dedede DMD PhD
Mar 5, 2014
Florida
Status
Dental Student

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to share my scores with you and get your opinion. I took the test today and thought it was a total Sh*tshow while taking it. So I was expecting a terrible grade. To my surprise, the test ended and my score popped up revealing the following:
PAT-21
QR-21
RC-21
BIO-22
GC-18
OC-22
Science average - 21
Overall average-21

Please give me your input, it is greatly appreciated!
You scores are very nice indeed and if you have a good science GPA you should get interviews. I admit your GC score is a little low but you more than made up for it in the other sections. Your scores are very consistent and schools like consistency..

Good luck to you in the process!
Nancy