DAT Breakdown Taken 8/7/14 (22 AA 22 TS 27 PAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeeproteins

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Haha this gives me hope! My bootcamp bio scores are pretty similar to yours. Would you say the crashcourse plant/ecology videos were enough for the test? Ferali's plant section is just wow...:wow:

Congrats! Haha this gives me hope! My bootcamp bio scores are pretty similar to yours. Would you say the crashcourse plant/ecology videos were enough for the test? Ferali's plant section is just wow...:wow:

Absolutely, Hank is so funny! I learned Alt of Generations so comfortably I didn't need to take any notes. I also liked to beef it up with Craig Savage's plant videos. I only watched a few total between the two of them. Unfortunately on my real DAT I did not get any plant questions, only general photosynthesis.

Absolutely, Hank is so funny! I learned Alt of Generations so comfortably I didn't need to take any notes. I also liked to beef it up with Craig Savage's plant videos. I only watched a few total between the two of them. Unfortunately on my real DAT I did not get any plant questions, only general photosynthesis.
Thank you! Btw nice PAT scores. I can't believe they recycled questions from 2009 hahaha

Also, is pen/pencil really that bad to practice with?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Btw nice PAT scores. I can't believe they recycled questions from 2009 hahaha

Also, is pen/pencil really that bad to practice with?

Thank you!! Me neither, I instantly recognized a house shaped pattern folding Q bc I had just explained that one to a friend who had gotten it wrong. I probably spent more time inspecting it suspiciously to see if anything had changed, than if I had seen it for the first time, haha.

I got too used to the pen/paper even though I had done all my PAT practice w/ the Kaplan sheet and prometrics pens, I wish I had done all my sciences with it as well. Personally, I see no use in practicing with pen and paper seeing as you will be taking the DAT on the laminated sheets w/ fine tipped permanent markers so practicing w/ the same materials will truly replicate the testing conditions.