Dat Breakdown... what are my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WolfsBane

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Finally finished my dat and just wanted give a little breakdown. I wanted to thank Nancy for all her help, the Destroyer was the best source of materials used for the dat. Aditionally I wanted to thank @russelldw and @tyjacobs for your notes they were amazingly clear and helpful! a shoutout to the groupme for keeping me calm and ready for the dat!

Scores: Bio-21 Gen chem-21 Orgo-23 Pat-19 RC-20 QR- 17 AA-20 TS 22
Materials used:
Dat Destroyer 2016
Dat Bootcamp
Russeldw notes
Tyjacobs notes
Cliffs notes
Math Destroyer 2016

Dat Destroyer: (10/10)
This is truly the best resource available for anyone interested in taking the dat! i went through it 3 times and still felt, that if I went through it again i could learn more.

Dat Bootcamp: (8/10)
I mainly used Dat Bootcamp for PAT and feel like it is very representative of the DAT!

Russeldw notes: (10/10)
This is truly the best source for the basics of biology in my opinion, its clear and covers most of what you need for the dat.

Tyjacobs notes: (9/10)
These notes have everything that could be on the dat in the biology section. the only part that i found difficult was that there were a large amounts of notes, but if there is time available, it's amazing resource.

Math Destroyer: (9/10)
This was my one and only resource i used for the dat and its by far the best you will get in the math department. the only drawback i found while using it was that it was very difficult and can cause someone to become a little discouraged. On the other hand if there is time and if all the tests are done a 23 plus is not out of reach.

My testing experience was very smooth overall and the staff was a pleasure too deal with, even letting me start a half hour early. If any of you can give me feedback and what my chances are I'd greatly appreciate it.
My GPA is 3.7

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2016-08-26 at 6.25.12 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2016-08-26 at 6.25.12 PM.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: 2 users
I think you are about to head into dental school, my friend. Good job man.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)