DAT Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerome93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just took the DAT today and I'm very happy with my scores!!

AA-21 PAT-22 BIO-23 GC-20 OC-21 RC-25 QR-18

Overview
Prep: Kaplan Book 2015 and 2014 editions, DAT Destroyer plus math destroyer, DAT Bootcamp, Course Saver Videos and quizzes, Khan Academy Free Version of DAT Genius.

DAT destroyer was probably the most important material and I would highly recommend it. The best advice I can give is to thoroughly go through the questions you got wrong, learning why the correct answer is correct and why all the other options are wrong. This was tedious, but i made a google doc with all of the biology questions I ever got wrong, and analyzed each question extensively. If there were answers I didnt fully understand, I would watch a Khan academy or course saver for the topic. I would review this google doc (ended up being around 20 pages lol) every so often to help remember the concepts.

For PAT, DAT Bootcamp was by far the most important resource. the question generators and the 3D visualization feature really helped me.

Obviously, my biggest weakness was QR. I was always bad at Trig so that didnt help. Timing and fatigue really affected me so I would suggest practicing more time tests than just normal practice problems.

I wish the rest of you the best of luck! you can do it!

BTW, does anyone know my percentiles?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users