DAT BREAKDOWN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonwalk44

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lived off peoples breakdowns pertaining to the DAT and got some really insightful knowledge! I will hopefully do the same.

Scores:
20 - Bio
23 - O chem
23 - G chem
21 - QR
17 - RC
20 - PAT

For starters, I would totally recommend the following materials: DAT Destroyer, DAT Bootcamp, Barrons AP bio flashcards.

Bio- I started my studying for Bio by going through the Barrons AP flashcards. It really simplifies things down and may not be the most in-depth resource compared to ferralis but it definitely helped refreshen on topics. I looked at one page of ferralis and instantly knew I could not sit there and read all those notes (kinda coincidental because my RC was below 20). I then followed up with Bootcamp and Destroyer.

O chem and G chem - Chads videos, Destroyer, Destroyer, Destroyer, Destroyer, Bootcamp.

Chads videos will give you the foundation; destroyer to lower your confidence, but teach you incredibly; then seal the deal with Bootcamp. I would recommend going through destroyer at least twice for both chems.

QR - I personally think Math Destroyer was a little much and Bootcamp. But they prepare you like no other. I didn't even touch QR for the last two and a half weeks because I accepted my fate and thought I was going to get 18 or less. Highest test score on Bootcamp was 18.

RC - Didn't practice once. Didn't even look at practice articles in Bootcamp and it showed obviously.

PAT - Bootcamp was all I used. It prepares you for more than enough. I would say spend some time on the generators each day. Didn't get higher than a 19 on any practice test btw.

Overall thank you so much to Ari, Joel, and the rest of the Bootcamp staff!!! The responsiveness is truly remarkable.

AND also,

Orgoman! Dat destroyer rocks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users