Dat cancel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neilpatel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the other day me and a few buddies were walking home from downtown and two kids jumped us. They were pretty damn swole and I had to get 5 stitches in my upper cheek and I have a fracture in my face and a black eye as well as a completely swollen left side of face. The one guy who got me had no doubt been in his fair share of fights. But now I'm forced to visit facial surgeons, on all these drugs and can barely see out of my left eye and also have to study for my DAT which is on August 27. Is there any way that you guys think they will let me cancel my appointment due to this? I have police report and everything or are they not lenient at all ?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure. You should contact your local center (or whatever center you signed up for) and ask them. But WORST CASE you can reschedule it to a later date for $25. Again...WORST case scenario.

ouch tat suks. sorry to hear that
but they jumped you for no reason??

anyways.... as jaymin have said, worst case would be postponing for 25 dollars.

Kinda late but I asked ADA and they said upon providing documentations, they will consider giving you an extension