DAT Crackdown

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by ZAA-Aspiring Dentist, Apr 3, 2018.

1. ZAA-Aspiring Dentist

Pre-Dental
    Hi all!
    I am currently studying for my DAT which is in a little over a month from now, taking a full load of classes and managing to study for the DAT. I have been focusing a lot on orgo and gen chem because with classes it was just hard to do multiple subjects in one day. I have already went through all of PAT and QR but i haven't really went into that much detail into bio, I'm only about a 5 chapters into the destroyer and feralis bio notes. I planned on using Akindi to test my knowledge and the destroyer books.

Any tips on how to review bio quickly and well??

Thank you in advance for any tips!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I-hate-alginate

I-hate-alginate La Dolce Vita

I studied DAT bio destroyer in 3 weeks and I scored 24 on bio. Prior to that, I skimmed through cliff.

4. ZAA-Aspiring Dentist

Pre-Dental
    Hello! How did you go about studying the bio destroyer within 3 weeks?

5. I-hate-alginate

Do 50 questions a day, any question that you get wrong or unsure about, go to the explanation and read it, understand it, summarize it and write down on a piece of paper. Everyday, review your notes and do a new set of 50. 3 weeks are more than enough.

6. ZAA-Aspiring Dentist

Pre-Dental
    Did you go through his notes if you didn't understand anything from his explanations?

7. I-hate-alginate

I didn't. I felt like the explanations were good enough, but if I wanted more details, I would use google.

artist2022 likes this.
  8. KKUO

Pre-Dental
    There's no trick in studying Bio quickly. you should take your time and understand the materials and move on to the practice tests later. I used feralis notes for the second time i took Dat which i scored 21. For the third time, I used Bio Dynamite notes and i scored 28 in Bio. Also, i would recommend just stick with one resource first. Using Ferali's notes and Bio Dynamite notes together is overwhelming.