Dat d-5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krnkimsung

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just took my last Top Score practice test to see where I am before the test.

Top Score Test 3

Bio - 19
GC - 20
OC - 23
PAT - 22
RC - 20
QR - 30
AA - 22
TS - 21

Feels to good to have the best practice score out of all the ones I've taken so far. Bio just can't seem to get over that 20 hump, (yes I am an Engineering Student only with 1 semester of bio class) and it's very frustrating sometimes...

From your past experiences with the real DAT, how comparable were your TS scores to the actual one?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

well, I only did 1 practice test before my test and I was like an AA of 17, it was very demoralizing, I never did another test.

Hi everyone,

Just took my last Top Score practice test to see where I am before the test.

Top Score Test 3

Bio - 19
GC - 20
OC - 23
PAT - 22
RC - 20
QR - 30
AA - 22
TS - 21

Feels to good to have the best practice score out of all the ones I've taken so far. Bio just can't seem to get over that 20 hump, (yes I am an Engineering Student only with 1 semester of bio class) and it's very frustrating sometimes...

From your past experiences with the real DAT, how comparable were your TS scores to the actual one?

Thanks

I'll trade your anything for your QR score. QR kills me. Every. Single. Time.

How do you study for it? Or can you even study for it? I'm guessing not...

I generally scored higher on my DAT compared to my TopScore tests. If you ask me, I think you're in good shape! :)

Here's my thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=715911

The bio section is tough! The amount of material and possible questions are daunting. I found that bio 19 bubble hard to cross too despite my working knowledge in the biological/research field. I really seems like a hit or miss section to me. Personally though, I'm happy with my scores.

I'd feel confident about your preparation thus far, and I think your nearly ready to take the real DAT :)