DAT - Dallas study group

Started by sonrie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sonrie

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anybody like to start a DAT study group in Dallas? I have been studying off and on for the past month but would like a partner to study with. If you would send me a message. 🙂
 
Would anybody like to start a DAT study group in Dallas? I have been studying off and on for the past month but would like a partner to study with. If you would send me a message. 🙂

I would but I won't be studying until after this semester. When do you plan on taking it?