Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I want to know if anyone here took recently DAT in 1 penn plaza station Manhattan location?
I want to know if you can use the keyboard and also how was it.
Thank you so much

WheatLom

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
You can use the key of for the calc on math. During the tutorial, you'll get all the information you need. I even practiced the keypad for a second. I found it helped but ALWAYS CLEAR THE CALC like 2-3 times before a new calc

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
I want to know if anyone here took recently DAT in 1 penn plaza station Manhattan location?
I want to know if you can use the keyboard and also how was it.
Thank you so much
It's always best to check with the testing center, some can be slightly different. I also highly recommend the prometric test drive if you have time. It allows you to visit the testing center and take a mock text on the computer(not a DAT test) and see the facility, etc. Students find this very helpful and also does wonders for calming the nerves.

Here is the link should this interest you.

https://www.prometric.com/en-us/for-test-takers/prepare-for-test-day/pages/take-a-practice-test.aspx

Wishing you the best!

Nancy

OP
Makoyn
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
You can use the key of for the calc on math. During the tutorial, you'll get all the information you need. I even practiced the keypad for a second. I found it helped but ALWAYS CLEAR THE CALC like 2-3 times before a new calc
You took it there?