DAT Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Makoyn

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know if anyone here took recently DAT in 1 penn plaza station Manhattan location?
I want to know if you can use the keyboard and also how was it.
Thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

You can use the key of for the calc on math. During the tutorial, you'll get all the information you need. I even practiced the keypad for a second. I found it helped but ALWAYS CLEAR THE CALC like 2-3 times before a new calc

I want to know if anyone here took recently DAT in 1 penn plaza station Manhattan location?
I want to know if you can use the keyboard and also how was it.
Thank you so much

It's always best to check with the testing center, some can be slightly different. I also highly recommend the prometric test drive if you have time. It allows you to visit the testing center and take a mock text on the computer(not a DAT test) and see the facility, etc. Students find this very helpful and also does wonders for calming the nerves.

Here is the link should this interest you.

https://www.prometric.com/en-us/for-test-takers/prepare-for-test-day/pages/take-a-practice-test.aspx

Wishing you the best!

Nancy

You can use the key of for the calc on math. During the tutorial, you'll get all the information you need. I even practiced the keypad for a second. I found it helped but ALWAYS CLEAR THE CALC like 2-3 times before a new calc
You took it there?