DAT Destroyer 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BacktoPlanA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to restart studying for the DAT. I took it back in '08 and used the '07 edition of the DAT destroyer. I was just wondering if anybody knew if the DAT has changed much since then or if my version of the destroyer is still relevant. thanks for the help guys.

Members don't see this ad.

To my knowledge the DAT hasn't changed much, but Dr. Romano updates the Destroyer each year with new questions and removes ones that aren't as relevant... so if you have the $$, it might be worth it to invest in a new one, IMO.

I used the older one. I don't remember the year maybe 07 or 08. You should be fine. Yes, he adds some new questions, but there is no reason why you can't use the past editions. I would not spend another $150 for a couple new questions.

Well I know for a fact that the DAT has changed because I took mine last year and it became more medical based compared to the years before. It is changing every year gradually. The destroyer is updated every year with new questions that will help you with the new material. My suggestion is get it. It's updated and it helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
the new version of destroyer has a lot more problems and new ones too. The wisest thing to do is to get the new version ( it's my opinion). I think you can get a deal if you buy the destroyer and math destroyer as one unit. check their website.
best of luck

The new version still has some stuff that needs to be updated. Like in the bio section there is some classification stuff that does not relate to the new 3 Domain, 4 kingdom setup.

One question i remember was listing the order of increasing complexity, domain wasn't even there!

Mistakes aside, the Math destroyer is a good reason to get the 2010 version--you can get a deal on a combo pack.