DAT destroyer $40 + Freebie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greenteaness

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling: DAT Destroyer (2008) - Brand New, unopened
Will throw in for free: Barron's How to Prepare for the DAT

Asking price: $40 or best offer
FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US
Paypal preferred. I will ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.

Price is negotiable! Friend who got into dental school last year gave me these 2 books. I have no use for them and would like to sell ASAP. Please PM with any questions. Thanks!
 
Bump

Price is now reduced to $30. I'm moving next month and would really like to sell these books. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you post a picture of the book, I want to see the condition. The book is 5 years old, how can it be brand new?
 
Price is negotiable! Friend who got into dental school last year gave me these 2 books. I have no use for them and would like to sell ASAP.



If you friend used the books last year to get into dental school, how can they be brand new? Can you explain and post pictures? Is this an illegal copy?
 
The DAT Destroyer is completely new. I don't know why she never used the book, and frankly I don't care. Maybe she was planning to retake at some point, but she got in with her old DAT, and passed off a bunch of books to me before moving. Now I'm in the process of moving, and since I have no use for these DAT books, the best scenario would be to find them a new home ASAP, hence the low price.
 

Attachments

  • destroyer.jpg
    destroyer.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 91