Dat destroyer and Dr. Romano

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfmontpoker

I hate chemistry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone. I recieved a copy of the dat destroyer today (Thanks Dr. Romano!) and its actually pretty cool. It has A LOT of really good questions and the explanations are pretty detailed. I believe it will help me out on studying the dat. To use this book effectively though, you need to understand the concepts ahead of time. So i will be using Kaplan material to re-learn the info i forgot from my classes :oops: and use the Dat Destroyer to practice many specific questions on top of the Topscore and Dat Achiever. I really think though the Dat Destroyer will help me out immensely. Just my 2 cents :D

Members don't see this ad.

golfmontpoker said:
Whats up everyone. I recieved a copy of the dat destroyer today (Thanks Dr. Romano!) and its actually pretty cool. It has A LOT of really good questions and the explanations are pretty detailed. I believe it will help me out on studying the dat. To use this book effectively though, you need to understand the concepts ahead of time. So i will be using Kaplan material to re-learn the info i forgot from my classes :oops: and use the Dat Destroyer to practice many specific questions on top of the Topscore and Dat Achiever. I really think though the Dat Destroyer will help me out immensely. Just my 2 cents :D

Your give it to me free ploy actually worked! Did you pay for it? Or get it free?!

golfmontpoker said:

You work for dat destroyer eh? hehe

Members don't see this ad :)
L8DYV said:
You work for dat destroyer eh? hehe
No i do not work for dat destoyer.... I am simply saying there product isnt bullsh*t. Its pretty good. Nothing but serious DAT questions. They have very good explanations of the answers to questions, Im not advertising in any way... Its a good product from what i have seen so far. I will post a full feldged review once i have taken the DAT to tell ya what i think! :thumbup: :thumbdown:

golfmontpoker said:
No i do not work for dat destoyer.... I am simply saying there product isnt bullsh*t. Its pretty good. Nothing but serious DAT questions. They have very good explanations of the answers to questions, Im not advertising in any way... Its a good product from what i have seen so far. I will post a full feldged review once i have taken the DAT to tell ya what i think! :thumbup: :thumbdown:

lol. cool.