DAT Destroyer before Chad's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rk1229

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There might be a thread for this somewhere, but I can't seem to find one, so sorry if there is. I will be taking the DAT in May but I have already purchased DAT Destroyer. I am wondering if it is a good idea to start working through problems now during the semester, before watching Chad's videos or any other studying. In May I will buy Bootcamp and Chad's videos, but for the sake of not buying the online material twice, would it be smart to try working through Destroyer problems now even if I get them wrong, and going through the solutions?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

There might be a thread for this somewhere, but I can't seem to find one, so sorry if there is. I will be taking the DAT in May but I have already purchased DAT Destroyer. I am wondering if it is a good idea to start working through problems now during the semester, before watching Chad's videos or any other studying. In May I will buy Bootcamp and Chad's videos, but for the sake of not buying the online material twice, would it be smart to try working through Destroyer problems now even if I get them wrong, and going through the solutions?

You'll be able to utilize Destroyer MUCH more efficiently after you've done Chad's videos, I think.

Last edited:
Do Chad's first to build your foundation. Then go through Destroyer to strengthen your concepts/understanding, find areas where you are weak, and to learn how to interpret questions and find out what they are asking.

Reactions: 1 user