DAT Destroyer Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baylor2011

DDS Apprentice
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just did the first 36 (following the stickied schedule) and found them to be extremely random, I got above 50% though, hahah.

Anybody find it to be the same? I'm nervous now that the real DAT bio is that random...

Members don't see this ad.

yes destoryer bio is random. also there is no real distribution on them. you will get blatantly obvious questions in succession, followed by completely random difficult ones.

the randomness part I guess similar to the dat. Biology is a broad subject. they probably have a pool of thousands of questions they can ask you.

as I mentioned in my breakdown, one of the answers to a question i got wrong is buried in Campbell's Biology. It was a tiny little blurb, only a sentence long.

my best advice over the next 3 weeks is not only know the right answers but know what the other choices wrong and what they actually mean.

i would recommend you use DAT bio as a tool to memorize facts as opposed to a practice test. the exams in the back of barron's AP bio are much more representative of the types of questions you'll be asked on DAT from my experience

There will most likely be a few completely random questions on the real thing but not too many. I had mine today and there were no, or maybe like 1-2, "all of the above" or "2 of the above" like in destroyer

There will most likely be a few completely random questions on the real thing but not too many. I had mine today and there were no, or maybe like 1-2, "all of the above" or "2 of the above" like in destroyer
Those were the ones that were kind of getting on my nerves. Especially when you don't exactly know the subject, they all sound good lol

my best advice over the next 3 weeks is not only know the right answers but know what the other choices wrong and what they actually mean.

That's exactly what I planned on. I'm also going to put more of an emphasis on the cliffs practice problems