DAT destroyer book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cassy99

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
So I will be giving my DAT in 2021 and I have the DAT destroyer 2019 version. So do I have to buy the 2020 or 2021 version book in order to get similar question or same question on DAT exam?? Because I was really confused if the question that are found on DAT exam similar to the questions found in that corresponding year book?? So like If I give the DAT exam in 2021 than there is high chances that questions might be from 2021 version DAT destroyer book. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say.
Thank You.

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend getting the most latest version of the book since it's constantly updated for new questions. If you're preparing for the DAT in 2021, wait until the 2021 book is released.

I would recommend getting the most latest version of the book since it's constantly updated for new questions. If you're preparing for the DAT in 2021, wait until the 2021 book is released.
Thank you.

I think you should be OK with With the 2019 version. it is not that old, and the core information asked on the exam is not going to be changed by the differently written question.