DAT destroyer/ Chad's videos enough?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealthstudent69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I am planning to start studying for my DAT around May, and I was wondering if the DAT destroyer and chad's videos contain all the material I need for the DAT? If not what do you guys recommend for each of the individual sections?

Members don't see this ad.

Spend 10 minutes reading through DAT breakdowns and you'll find all the info you need on which prep material to purchase

Depends on your background. If you are weak in a certain area, you might want tonget more prep books to strengthen that area. I would add Deralis notes or Cliffs for Bio. Also Organic chem oddyssey and ACS practise exam booklet for Orgo.

It's enough. Just practice after that. No need to waste time reading tons of breakdowns. It's know the basics, know it well, and do as much practice as you can basically and you will do well no matter what you use.

What you haveis good. I would also suggest Feralis notes or Cliffs for bio, Organic chemistry as a second language and Odyssey for Orgo and Shaums outlines for Gen chem.