DAT Destroyer Challenge...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been using the DAT destroyer mainly for gen chem and organic lately. I was wondering how many can complete a majority of the problems without assistance? It seems like some of these problems kick my butt... I've been using it like a study guide type deal

Members don't see this ad.

you and me both. first time i went through the book, i felt like a complete idiot lol. was able to get through maybe a quarter of it by myself. i've just been going over destroyer over and over. my dat's on the 2nd (2 weeks left =( )just takin practice exams and going over them and destroyer over and over. hopefully that does the trick....

I have not started using the Destroyer as yet but I hope I do not have the same experience as I plan on studying before using the Destroyer.

I agree destroyer is not meant to freak you out but it flushes out many concepts that people are not clear on and really fine tunes your comprehension of the material. I also got a lot wrong the first time through but make sure you read the explanation and understand why you are wrong and why the answer is right. I found that the explanations had a lot of good information included in them so don't just try and remember this specific case for the next time you do the question but try and gain and understanding of the material overall. Good luck!