DAT Destroyer compared to real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reid Fawcett

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been taking practice tests using the Destroyer and grading myself based off the old 2009 DAT grading scale and I'm averaging around a 17-19. I also have taken numerous Crack the DAT practice tests where I average around a 20. I was wondering how this would correlate to a grade on the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming that Destroyer questions are fairly difficult in comparison to the actual DAT, so a 17-19 isn't all too bad. Your best bet is to take the 2007 and 2009 sample DAT from the ADA to predict your real score.

Reactions: 1 user
I used both DAT destroyer and Crack the DAT to study for the Canadian DAT. Destroyer is more difficult than the actual DAT. For Destroyer, I would recommend that you take your time on each question and really understand why you got each question right or wrong. I used Crack the DAT for RC and PAT. It was a pretty good indicator for those sections. I'd avoid Crack the DAT for practice science tests. I'd recommend DAT Bootcamp for practice. Bootcamp had great tests for all sections, although the PAT and RC were tougher than the real DAT.

Bio- 22
Gen Chem- 20
Org- 20
RC- 18
QR-18
PAT- 17
AA- 20

GPA- 3.92
Science GPA- 3.9

Around the range of acceptance?