DAT Destroyer for Quantitative Reasoning?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toyotasupra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How good is it for QR? I'm hoping it will boost up my old QR 17 into the 19's or 20's. What do you guys think?

From memory, I remember a lot of the questions being very similar to Destroyer from the last time I took the DAT, but it's 2012.... so maybe things have changed. Input appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How good is it for QR? I'm hoping it will boost up my old QR 17 into the 19's or 20's. What do you guys think?

From memory, I remember a lot of the questions being very similar to Destroyer from the last time I took the DAT, but it's 2012.... so maybe things have changed. Input appreciated! Thanks!

I thought it was decent. Questions on both math destroyer and DAT destroyer are possible questions on the real QR section

I really liked DAT Destroyer's QR section. I didn't buy Math Destroyer, but thought DAT Destroyer's QR section was perfect for the QR section of the real thing.

The thing with math destroyer is that they contain most of the equations/rules/trig conversions that you need.

Also, unlike the 150 questions they have in the normal destroyer, the math destroyer splits the questions into 12 practice tests, 40 questions each that cover all the categories you'll see on the real DAT. Like you'll have 10 algebra questions, 5 trig, 2 rates, etc on each test.

If you're super concerned about your QR score, get math destroyer as well. QR isn't a big deal to begin with, but i'm sure you'd want 20+ in everything.

I guess it's safe to say that DAT Destroyer does help with QR. Went from a 17->19 on the real DAT. But there are a lot of things missing from DAT Destroyer, so I would suggest you guys also get the Math Destroyer.

Last edited: