DAT Destroyer for sale

Started by Exhausted
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Exhausted

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, just got done with my test and I have a Destroyer to sell. It's the one that was updated JULY 4th or 7th, 2007.
I never wrote in it, I wrote all my answers on other sheets of paper. It looks exactly the way I got it. I'm selling it for $125 and that'll include priority shipping. I'll send the person who wants it an invoice from paypal and it's really simple from there...when I bought it from the website they charged me 10 bucks for shipping and I didn't get it for a week and a half. That was torture waiting so long knowing that the test was approaching. Once paypal clears you'll get the book within 2-3 days. Thanks!