DAT Destroyer Gchem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hirumiana Jones

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
holy crap the destroyer gchem is totally kicking my a$$. From what I've read on here, it seems the real DAT gchem is easier but I just want to hear some confirmation I guess. I feel like there's a trick up every problem and I'm getting so frustrated!

5 days to freedom...

Members don't see this ad.

oh wow! i was just going over that today and i feel like pulling my hair out!! im so glad someone is feeling the same way. im getting so stressed out doing this destroyer g chem its worse than the o chem! my test is on the 22nd too!! :) well acutally, :/ .

GOOD LUCK:)

yes, it is indeed harder than the real thing IF you study it because the real thing will seem easy in relation to the destroyer.

does that make sense? it's a little round about.

when i started studying for the DAT, i knew nothing about gen chem - how to convert grams to moles, etc. I would have considered myself lucky to break 20. I ended up with a 23 on the real thing - my lowest in the sciences but better than 20. suffice to say i was ecstatic with that score.

i know the destroyer's gen chem is tough but master it and the real thing will be a breeze.

Good luck! :thumbup: