DAT Destroyer, General Chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mary1984

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I watched Chad's videos and took notes for General Chemistry and now I started answering Destroyer's General Chemistry questions. The questions seem pretty easy to me because I see for every question, I have a note in my Chad's videos's notes. My questions is that how similar the actual DAT GC questions are to the Destroyer?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've heard and read on sdn destroyer is suppose to be much more difficult. The positive to being able to go through destroyer so easily is that it prob means you have a very good understanding of the material which hopefully will result in a high DAT score. I'm a rookie getting ready to take the exam myself so take what I said with a grain of salt. good luck

Last edited:
From what I've heard and read on sdn destroyer is suppose to be much more difficult. The positive to being able to go through destroyer so easily is that it prob means I have a very good understanding of the material which hopefully will result in a high DAT score. I'm a rookie getting ready to take the exam myself so take what I said with a grain of salt. good luck
Excellent response and correct!

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you both for your responses. Is it true for all the other subjects too? I mean are the questions in Destroyer more difficult than the real exam? To me Biology section is difficult and QR is very very easy.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think it totally depends on your strengths/weaknesses, your preparation and the questions you get... my bio was on par if not harder than destroyer, gen chem was easier on the actual etc...
it completely depends, but for the most part if you are doing well on destroyer you will most likely do well on the real things from general consensus

Using it right now. I think its going to be harder than the DAT, but then again thats how I like to prepare. The explanations in the back are really good for studying