Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am offering many DAT study materials that I have used to prepare for my DAT exam:
DAT Destroyer: Clean, no writing in the text. Late 2006 Version (I don't think there are many changes with each new version--I bought the updated version, and supposedly there very few new questions in it. They make is sound like its a big deal--it's not, trust me. It's basicly 100s of questions for each section, with detailed explanations of each question in the back)
Kaplan DAT: Blue book, 3rd edition, with CD ROM, which has the computerized practice test. You can also access the online materials, even though this book is an older version. I tried accessing the online supplement and it still works for this book. Perfect condition inside, very minor cover wear.
100s of DAT Kaplan practice tests & questions for EACH DAT SECTION on PDF with explanations and answers for everything.
DAT Guide (PDF)
DAT Secrets Deluxe (PDF)
and here's the killer: FULL SET copy of Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis by Jonathan Orsay and Jordan Zaretsky. Purchased online--I was shipped a copy of all the CDs. This really helps when you want to listen at work--the Bio, Orgo, and Gen Chem sections were greatly beneficial.
I am selling everything together for $180!!!! Shipping included. I can accept only PayPal and Money Order. Will ship upon payment.
DAT Destroyer: Clean, no writing in the text. Late 2006 Version (I don't think there are many changes with each new version--I bought the updated version, and supposedly there very few new questions in it. They make is sound like its a big deal--it's not, trust me. It's basicly 100s of questions for each section, with detailed explanations of each question in the back)
Kaplan DAT: Blue book, 3rd edition, with CD ROM, which has the computerized practice test. You can also access the online materials, even though this book is an older version. I tried accessing the online supplement and it still works for this book. Perfect condition inside, very minor cover wear.
100s of DAT Kaplan practice tests & questions for EACH DAT SECTION on PDF with explanations and answers for everything.
DAT Guide (PDF)
DAT Secrets Deluxe (PDF)
and here's the killer: FULL SET copy of Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis by Jonathan Orsay and Jordan Zaretsky. Purchased online--I was shipped a copy of all the CDs. This really helps when you want to listen at work--the Bio, Orgo, and Gen Chem sections were greatly beneficial.
I am selling everything together for $180!!!! Shipping included. I can accept only PayPal and Money Order. Will ship upon payment.