DAT destroyer, Kaplan Review Notes, Kaplan DAT lesson book, Quicksheets, etc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I just recently took the DAT and am selling all of the materials that I used to study.Using these materials, I got a score of 20 TS and 20 AA. Package is $240 and includes:

• DAT Destroyer Book-$80... Binding is starting to come off of the book a little bit and there is a small amount of highlighting in one of the answer sections. The different sections of the book are tabbed so it is easy to find each section. Book is still in good condition and was extremely helpful, especially for Biology and OChem.
  • Kaplan DAT Review Notes Book- $90.....Book is in great condition except for writing on a few pages and a few bent pages. A very good starting point for studying.
  • Two DAT Lesson Books- $40- One of the books is in perfect condition (back cover is a little bent) with no writing in it. The other book is a little beat up, but has all of the answers filled out.
  • DAT flashcards, DAT Quicksheets, and laminated DAT Destroyer Road Maps with answers removed-$30...The flashcards are in perfect condition, never used (a few corners are a little bent). The Quicksheets are in perfect condition, very helpful for basic concepts and equations. I also have made laminate copies of the Organic Chemistry road maps in the DAT Destroyer with the answers removed. Very helpful in remembering reactions!
Shipping is $7.00 for all of these items. Please respond to this post or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.