dat destroyer + math destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kanoe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i've been doing a bit of research on this forum for the best dat prep material, i'm starting next week, and i noticed that dat destroyer and dat math destroyer are both recommended. my question is what does math destroyer have that dat destroyer doesn't and is it worth the extra 50 bucks?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dat destroyer and math destroyer in my opinion are a must and are a great deal together........the math destroyer comes with 10 practice tests so thats 400 problems in the entire book with detailed solutions like the ones you'll find in the regular destroyer............its def worth the money since ur already buying the destroyer but you will need to couple both destroyers with kaplan review book and materials and topscore to get the best scores possible but def go for the math destroyer it has problems that best resemble the ones you will find on the actual DAT exam....best of luck

yeh... MATH destroyer is WAYYYY better than DAT destroyer when it comes to math.

Bascially the MATH destroyer is a book with 10 practice QR tests. Just like the real deal, each test is 40 questions, so thats 400 total questions. If you master those 400, your going to be in great shape for the DAT cause 80% of those problems on MATH destroyer are just going to reappear with different numbers

Hi all,

What is the latest edition of the DAT destroyers? Does the edition even matter that much? Say a 2007-2008 edition vs the newest edition out now?

Could the DAT have changed in the last 5 years to warrant buying the newest edition if I could get a 2008 edition for a lot cheaper? Thanks!