dat destroyer math vs math destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jia7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who had both of these resources was Math destroyer more helpful in preparing for QR than the Destroyer QR? i only worked through the math in the destroyer along with chem, ochem and bio. :-/

Members don't see this ad.

For those who had both of these resources was Math destroyer more helpful in preparing for QR than the Destroyer QR? i only worked through the math in the destroyer along with chem, ochem and bio. :-/

If you are strong in math you are fine, I really needed the extra help the math destroyer could give me.

Math Destroyer will prepare you better for the test. It has 11 tests 40 questions each and it covers pretty much everything you need to know for the DAT. I havnt taken the DAT yet all my friends who took it recommended it.
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I had both resources but only used DAT Destroyer and got a 27 in QR (I'm pretty good with math though). I did also take a few tests using Crack the DAT Math though. If you are strong in math, DAT Destroyer is probably fine. Otherwise, Math Destroyer might be helpful too. Remember, QR is not the most important part of the test. I would only really bother with it if you really think you'll get a low score.

Thanks everyone! i am just worried because DAT destroyer doesnt have that many statistics questions and since i haven't taken any statistics course I am worried about questions related to p-values (that i read about in the math destroyer thread). I know basic statistics (mean, median, mode..etc) but definitely didn't think they would be testing on p-values...

I think i am just going to look for resources online.

Thanks everyone! i am just worried because DAT destroyer doesnt have that many statistics questions and since i haven't taken any statistics course I am worried about questions related to p-values (that i read about in the math destroyer thread). I know basic statistics (mean, median, mode..etc) but definitely didn't think they would be testing on p-values...

I think i am just going to look for resources online.

Here is a good resource: http://www.khanacademy.org/

That website has a lot of stuff. Someone else on SDN posted it and I found it pretty useful for review. I used it to briefly go over probability. There might be some stuff on statistics. I think I only had one statistics question on my test (well, maybe two if you count mean, median and mode but that's pretty easy). If you review it a couple of times, you should be okay.

Here is a good resource: http://www.khanacademy.org/

That website has a lot of stuff. Someone else on SDN posted it and I found it pretty useful for review. I used it to briefly go over probability. There might be some stuff on statistics. I think I only had one statistics question on my test (well, maybe two if you count mean, median and mode but that's pretty easy). If you review it a couple of times, you should be okay.

Hey! Thanks! I read about it in another thread earlier today as well and watched a few statistics videos. I'm going to review probability from there too. :)