Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I finished my DAT last month and have a pile of study materials to pass on to someone else. I'm listing each book separately but would be happy to make a deal for the lot. I'm open to all reasonable offers. Remember, I'm a poor college student too.
Thanks for looking!
DAT Destroyer: Sold, thanks a lot!
Organic Chemistry Odyssey: Absolute perfect condition. $80
Kaplan DAT: Blue book, 3rd edition, with CD ROM. You can also access the online materials, even though this book is an older version. Perfect condition inside, very minor cover wear. $40
Schaum's Outlines - Biology: 2nd edition, very good (but used) condition. $15
Barron's DAT: Had pencil marks in it, but they have been erased. Very, very good resource for establishing how to tackle the PAT. $10
Cliffs Quick Review: Organic Chemistry I: Excellent condition, no marks, just slight cover wear. $10
Cliffs Quick Review: Organic Chemistry II: Excellent condition, no marks, just slight cover wear. $10
Prices do not include shipping. If you PM me with your zip code, I can give you a list of shipping quotes to choose from.
Thanks for looking!

DAT Destroyer: Sold, thanks a lot!
Organic Chemistry Odyssey: Absolute perfect condition. $80
Kaplan DAT: Blue book, 3rd edition, with CD ROM. You can also access the online materials, even though this book is an older version. Perfect condition inside, very minor cover wear. $40
Schaum's Outlines - Biology: 2nd edition, very good (but used) condition. $15
Barron's DAT: Had pencil marks in it, but they have been erased. Very, very good resource for establishing how to tackle the PAT. $10
Cliffs Quick Review: Organic Chemistry I: Excellent condition, no marks, just slight cover wear. $10
Cliffs Quick Review: Organic Chemistry II: Excellent condition, no marks, just slight cover wear. $10
Prices do not include shipping. If you PM me with your zip code, I can give you a list of shipping quotes to choose from.