DAT Destroyer QR vs Math destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiba_inu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone find that the DAT Destroyer for QR was easier than the Math destroyer? Also which did you guys find was more representative of the actual DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been using Regular Destroyer QR and I think it's great. Covers a lot of different topics and touches every topic. Math Destroyer is definitely harder, but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to look at that too. I haven't taken the DAT yet, but from I hear, regular Destroyer QR is pretty accurate.

Reactions: 1 user
stumped upon this and wondering the same thing. I noticed there is pattern to Math Destroyer, similar questions throughout all of the tests. I don't remember the regular Destroyer being that predictable.

For those who have taken the DAT, which was more representative?

I've been doing Math Destroyer and just did some DAT Destroyer QR and it seems quite a bit easier. Not sure which is more representative, but I'm going to assume it's going to be a mixture of both?

Stick with Math Destroyer! I took the DAT this past week and the questions were very similar to math destroyer.

Reactions: 1 user