dat destroyer QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is dat destroyer QR enough for the dat? does it explain all types of word problems in the math section?

i have seen few who used it and scored lower than me in the QR section. why??

Members don't see this ad.

Never used it. I found that the TopScore QR was on par with the actual DAT. Nothing too difficult.

Too study for the Quantitative Reasoning i basically attempted to do as many problems as possible. Dat Destroyer went into the topics and explanations mroe thoroughly i felt than either Top Score which was very useful and Kaplan whcih gave just a mess out of an explanation. Do as much as you can but definitely focus on the Destroyer as one of your main materials!! Good Luck!

I think DAT Destroyer was just fine for the math. While its strongest point is definitely the science sections, it also covered a wide array of math topics which appeared on my DAT. Kaplan and Topscore were also good practice for additonal help. Basically, the math section on the DAT is very unpredictable and preparation from any source out there is a good idea - kaplan, topscore, and Destroyer. They are all good for math - but Destroyer really gave me the extra edge in all the sciences.