DAT DESTROYER Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SgtSadhu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY Guys hows it going? I bought DAT DESTROYER and was looking at some biology questions.

I was wondering, for those who took the DATS and used the DAT DESTROYER, how similar are the questions in the packet to the ones on the DAT? And Also how similar are the GChem, Ochem, and QR questions?

I was finding some of the questions a bit hard and alot of it I didn't find in Kaplan or Schuams.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys I'm still waiting for your guys responses! Let me know, Thanks!

The Destroyer questions are muxh harder than anything you will see on the DAT, but it was made for exactly that purpose: to teach you everything and give you the edge over those who are just using the other material.

Orthodox Bear said:
The Destroyer questions are muxh harder than anything you will see on the DAT, but it was made for exactly that purpose: to teach you everything and give you the edge over those who are just using the other material.

YOo man thanks so much for letting me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
Orthodox Bear said:
-------------------
Orthodox Bear
GPA= 3.95
Taking DATs in August
Applying to NYU, Stony Brook, UMDNJ, Columbia, PENN, and Maryland

Honest question. How do you know this, as your sig says you're taking the DAT in august, yet you're posting this answer in early July? I'm not calling you out; just curious how you know what the type of Q's we will see on the DAT are.

Anyone else have experience with the DAT Destroyer? I noticed it did not have a PAT section. Anyone have any suggestions for things to do to prepare for the PAT? I already have the Kaplan books, including the white one and practice tests. Looking for other suggestions; your advice is appreciated.

I haven't taken the DAT yet either - will be Aug 1st. However, the poster Orthodox Bear and I are both attend Dr. Romano's DAT summer classes in Staten Island NY - I actually found out about Romano tutoring here on SDN. Dr. Romano has been teaching orgo, gen chem, bio, & math to pre-dent students for some time now so he is experienced as to what grounds to cover for the DAT.

If you have further questions, I'll try to answer them but you can also call Dr. Romano yourself. He is a real life person unlike the thousands of nameless ppl at Kaplan and will be more than happy to answer your questions himself.

ps. regarding PAT, heard Barron's was good (only for that section), Topscore, Achiever. If you have Kaplan, start on those as a warm up as they have a reputation for being much easier than the real thing.

denteng said:
Honest question. How do you know this, as your sig says you're taking the DAT in august, yet you're posting this answer in early July? I'm not calling you out; just curious how you know what the type of Q's we will see on the DAT are.

Anyone else have experience with the DAT Destroyer? I noticed it did not have a PAT section. Anyone have any suggestions for things to do to prepare for the PAT? I already have the Kaplan books, including the white one and practice tests. Looking for other suggestions; your advice is appreciated.

Hey Denteng, I HAVE taken the DAT previously and I will verify everything the other posters had said. The material in Destroyer is much harder than the actual questions on the real thing. I just purchased it recently so I haven't gone through too much of it yet, but what I have gone through has certainly been challenging.