Dat Destroyer Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koolaidman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who have used Dat Destroyer,

What is the format of Dat Destroyer? Is it just practice questions or more like Kaplan BB (information followed by practice questions at the end)?

How does Dat Destroyer compare to Schaum's Biology? Would Dat Destroyer be a good substitute for Schaum's Biology? What about Cliff's AP Biology?

Thanks in advance for the replies. :)

Members don't see this ad.

To those who have used Dat Destroyer,

What is the format of Dat Destroyer? Is it just practice questions or more like Kaplan BB (information followed by practice questions at the end)?

How does Dat Destroyer compare to Schaum's Biology? Would Dat Destroyer be a good substitute for Schaum's Biology? What about Cliff's AP Biology?

Thanks in advance for the replies. :)

Okay bra I shall answer this for you but let it be known that there are those on here that will bash you for not searching for the information prior to posting. Just FYI.

Destroyer is found at orgoman.com and is intended to test your overall knowledge. It is comprised of questions based on the ADA.org breakdown of the test for all subject areas.

Destroyer is never a substitute for any other supplemental material. However, reference texts and/or Schaums will be neded to address the questions that you might get wrong.

As for Cliffs vs Schaums. I have Schaums and LOVE it, however, I am finding that Schaums, although a great reference, is dense with details. I am on my way to Borders to look at and possibly purchase Cliffs.

Good luck in your studies and I hope I have helped.

Learn it, Live it, Love it

Its a book with lots of questions and each answer is about a paragraph with lots of info. Its not at all like kaplan it doesnt have a real order (Within subject) and you should learn a lot from it but its not a place to start.

Schuams and AP are both books and AP is awesome its short and to the point for a foundaitons I didnt like schaums some people love it its detailed and long. Do a search to read lots more on this and I put my opinion of all these resources in my dat breakdown. Good luck with your studies. You taking it for next year?

I have the Destroyer and i must say that the DAT Destroyer is an excellent book. It basically tests your knowledge and the answers to each question are elaborate and teach you a lot. The Bio section especially is loaded with questions and excellent answers.

Because Bio is my weakest section i also have Cliff's AP Bio, it is excellent as well. It explains anything i'm not sure about in clear English and makes Bio a whole lot easier.

I would recommend both the DAT Destroyer and Cliff's AP Biology.