dat destroyer questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rebma

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how many questions does destroyer have for each of the science sections?? i am about to buy it.

also how many questions do you recommend to do in a day. i have finished all the material and i will be reviewing and going over notes for the next three weeks. do you think i can go over all the questions twice in three weeks?? my test is on the 27th. thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Smart move to buy the destroyer. The gen chem and orgo have about 200 questions each and the Biology has well over 300 questions. Just plow through them while reading answers explained
good luck

wow that's a lot to go through in three weeks but if i have to i will.. anyone else have tips on how to use it? i plan on doing questions from all three sections in one day as opposed to a ton of bio in one day and then chem the next day

Members don't see this ad :)
Make sure you buy it. Go through each section at least 2 times. At least Org and Chem. It'll really help you with conceptual stuff. Good luck!

i would recommend you do those questions and find out where you are (like those mistakes you will make) you can split them like 20 questions from each section... study and understand how to apply those concepts...

i'm weak in applying... so, in my opinion, destroyer will help me to apply those equations/concepts onto the problems...

study hard!!!

thanks guys!! i will use those tips. i agree i need to work on the conceptual questions since there's supposed to be more conceptual questions on the real thing. now i wait til i get it on tues. or wed. and study my *** off for the mean time. good luck!

also what do u guys think of destroyer's QR questions? i read that crack has a lot of mistakes but how bout QR?