DAT Destroyer Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalduck15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have one month left before my DAT date. I was planning to go over DAT destroyer the most and just get as much practice as possible. What would be a good schedule and review suggestions to make the most of the time that I have left. I am just feeling so overwhelmed and as if the month I have left will not suffice. Thanks to anyone that can give me some advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I would do your best to do 30 orgo/30 gchem/40 bio questions a day.

I was a month out like you and still fell off schedule, and had to pick up the pace and am attempting 50 questions a day in each subject (besides QR) and will try my best to get through this book twice. I feel I have learned a bunch and I am about 3/4 through it, and my percentage correct is quite satisfying at this point :)

I will probably only have time for 1 run through of Bio, though.

Reactions: 1 user
thanks. I think that the hardest part for me is reviewing the material. Looking through my notes to find out the correct answer before looking through the solutions is tricky. I want to be at the point where I can reference my own notes in order to make sure that I am studying right and not just trying to memorize answers.

I have been doing the problems and then checking them after and reviewing every single one, even the correct ones. Found that sometimes I got the correct answer using a different, or even wrong, method. If something appears different than what I have learned, then that is when I refer back to my notes. But most of the time it is just my lack of memory or not being used to the concept in a question format. So far I have been really happy with Destroyer... and it did take a toll on my confidence but seeing everyone cosign it and to keep your head up and push through has kept me strong!

I am also keeping a notebook full of the incorrect answers I have done, but I am not sure if this is a waste of time or not. It sure has helped me solidify it though, so I am continuing doing this.

Members don't see this ad :)
well it sounds to me like you are doing good. good luck on your exam. I will keep going and hopefully it will pay off.