DAT Destroyer Strategies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nate G

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you who used the DAT Destroyer to help with your DAT studying, what kind of studying strategy did you use? Did you just try to work out all of the problems in the book, or did you make flash cards out of the material? I have currently been working a few from each section each day, but am wondering if I ought to start quizzing myself with the questions like I do with the Kaplan flashcards. Any other strategy that you think would be helpful would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

To those of you who used the DAT Destroyer to help with your DAT studying, what kind of studying strategy did you use? Did you just try to work out all of the problems in the book, or did you make flash cards out of the material? I have currently been working a few from each section each day, but am wondering if I ought to start quizzing myself with the questions like I do with the Kaplan flashcards. Any other strategy that you think would be helpful would be much appreciated.

post in DAT forum. prob. get more responses in there.

Also: i did both ways.

I went through all the questions (well, most of them) and marked out the ones that I knew really well, then kept going over the ones that got me. Also, I tried to identify the areas that the questions were coming from and looked them up in the text book. Dont forget to use your textbooks in conjunction w/ your studies! The destroyer is pretty good, but if you only know the destroyer then you only know the destroyer. Let it guide you into the areas where you are weak.