DAT Destroyer tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninzi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be using 2019 destroyer and math destroyer for my DAT studying. I have been reviewing BC bio notes to refresh my memory of the concepts but I now would like to move into the destroyer. I have 8 weeks to study and wanted to know how others broke up the sections of the destroyer. I was planning on doing 50 questions a day for each subject since ideally I’d like to go over the destroyer 2-3 times. Any advice/tips?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be using 2019 destroyer and math destroyer for my DAT studying. I have been reviewing BC bio notes to refresh my memory of the concepts but I now would like to move into the destroyer. I have 8 weeks to study and wanted to know how others broke up the sections of the destroyer. I was planning on doing 50 questions a day for each subject since ideally I’d like to go over the destroyer 2-3 times. Any advice/tips?
As the co/owner of the DAT Destroyer I think I am qualified to address your question. I work with students year round and I can say that completing all the work in the Destroyer is a big plus. I like your plan, and FYI we do offer a study guide for the Destroyer that you might find helpful. But my best advice is do all the work in the Destroyer and don't take the test until you are fully prepared. #think30.

Wishing you the best

Nancy

As the co/owner of the DAT Destroyer I think I am qualified to address your question. I work with students year round and I can say that completing all the work in the Destroyer is a big plus. I like your plan, and FYI we do offer a study guide for the Destroyer that you might find helpful. But my best advice is do all the work in the Destroyer and don't take the test until you are fully prepared. #think30.

Wishing you the best

Nancy

Good Afternoon Dr. Steen, when I'm doing DAT Destroyer, where is the best place to record my answers to questions? For example in an Excel Spreadsheet, journal or other?

Good Afternoon Dr. Steen, when I'm doing DAT Destroyer, where is the best place to record my answers to questions? For example in an Excel Spreadsheet, journal or other?
Do what works best for you, but students seem to like the excel spreadsheet. Me personally I am sort of old school and would prefer a journal where I would physically write it down. It sinks in better that way, at least for me it does. But we all have what works best for us. I will mention your post to some of my students and perhaps I can get a better consensus from them. Wishing you the best..Nancy