DAT Destroyer vs GC Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nsudental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my exam next month, so I would like to know if its necessary to use GC Destroyer in addition to DAT Destroyer 2019 or I dont need and therefore I will be good?

Members don't see this ad.

Short answer, if you have a strong foundation in GC the DAT Destroyer should be enough, if you don't you might consider the GC Destroyer or another book to strengthen any weakness you may have. All students are different.

Good luck to you!

Nancy

Last edited:
Short answer, if you have a strong foundation in GC the DAT Destroyer should be enough, if you don't you might consider the GC Destroyer or another book to strengthen any weakness you many have. All students are different.

Good luck to you!

Nancy

Is the GC Destroyer book just like the Destroyer Book (OC,GC,Bio, QR) as in it is mainly alot of practice problems with solutions in the back? Or does it have concepts individually broken down like in Dr. Ramanos bio destroyer??? Thank you

I agree with what was said before. If you think you struggle with gen chem and the Destroyer really kicked you hard, then maybe the GC Destroyer is a good investment! If you had a good foundation and remembered a lot from undergrad like I did, it may be worth just sticking to the Destroyer. When in doubt, it's better to be more prepared than under prepared - so if you think you may need it, maybe get it just in case. Just my opinion, of course!