Dat Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arpitpatel86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
as of right now i have kaplan online material/book, shaum's bio book, and top score do u think getting the destroyer will help me out substancially or am i good with what i have

Members don't see this ad.

In regards to your original post......what is Shaum's book for Biology?? I have never heard of this study material.

shaum's biology book is like an ap cliftnoteb BIO.....it has a lot of bio material probably more than u need to know but everything on the DAT from the bio section should be on the book from what i hear.

I've been studying for 4 weeks....and i am taking DAT in july 1 so would u still recommend i get the Destroyer for 4 weeks?

Members don't see this ad :)
shaum's biology book is like an ap cliftnoteb BIO.....it has a lot of bio material probably more than u need to know but everything on the DAT from the bio section should be on the book from what i hear.

I've been studying for 4 weeks....and i am taking DAT in july 1 so would u still recommend i get the Destroyer for 4 weeks?
When you done studying using all the material you have...go ahead and buy destroyer. It will test your knowledge very well and will challenge you with the material that you have already seen before. Overall its a good book but don't go crazy buying tons of books ....that way you will only overwhelm yourself and get confused. I am speaking from my experience...bought tons of books last year and at the end i was very overwhelmed with the material I had. Anyways good luck!

should i buy the ultimate package ( destroyer and organic odyssey) or is the destroyer fine by itself,,,, i have kaplan to so i dont know if need the orgaic how much did it hel pu guys

organic odyssey isn't needed i dont' think. kaplan does a pretty efficient job with the orgo section. the organic odyssey is just overkill. if you feel you're still weak in orgo after looking through kaplan, i suppose it can't hurt, but it my opinion, kaplan and destroyer for orgo is more than enough...

I bought the kaplan online course as well...and I think it does a good job explaining orgo and has tons of practice questions as well. Destroyer will definitely help you in orgo. Haven't used Odyssey so can't comment on it. But I think kaplan, destroyer and your orgo textbook will be more than enough.