Dat Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaypea65

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the questions on the real DAT as complex as DAT Destroyer? I am wonder if Destroyer is overkill....

Members don't see this ad.

Are the questions on the real DAT as complex as DAT Destroyer? I am wonder if Destroyer is overkill....

The questions on the Destroyer are made to be challenging so if you can score well on them you will be well prepared for the DAT.

I wouldnt use destroyer to see how many questions you can get correct in it, use it as a study tool not a practice test. Do the problems, know why the correct answer is correct and why the other answers are wrong, look more at the big picture and not the specific question it is asking

I wouldnt use destroyer to see how many questions you can get correct in it, use it as a study tool not a practice test. Do the problems, know why the correct answer is correct and why the other answers are wrong, look more at the big picture and not the specific question it is asking

This is actually true for all the resources you use to study. Make sure you learn the material from the wrong answers to not only see why the one you chose were wrong, but why the other ones were right and the concept behind the question. Wrong answers are really good teaching tools IMO