1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

DAT Destroyer

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Reemers, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Reemers

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello,

Does anyone here know the ISBN number of the DAT DESTROYER book by Romano? It is not on the website.

#1 Reemers, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. klutzy1987

klutzy1987 StudyingSucks Letsgo Mets
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Its not on the site because the only place that you are "allowed" to purchase the book is through the site.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dentalmagnet

2+ Year Member

I'm guessing you want to buy it on amazon.com or something. They are pretty strict about that and do not allow resale.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. left high n dry

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    would i be able to sell my copy in ebay then?

5. Gbrando2

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Got mine on Craigslist for less than half price. Find it somewhere else cheaper. And it doesn't have an ISBN