Dat destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marymatthews

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does the DAT DESTROYER course consist of? If I were to take the class, what topics would I learn?
Does orgoman go over science only in his class? Or does he also do other sections, such as PAT, math, and reading?

Members don't see this ad.

the dat destroyer course is taught my Dr. Romano himself and covers every topic on the test not only science........there is a full length study of the science broken down as well as math PAT and Reading comp..........its more of a personal class as compared to kaplan or anything else and you are expected to keep up with the level of work assigned......after learning the topics you will go through the destroyer problems one by one with solutions i believe it is a 3 month course and is limited in terms of seats......many of my friends have taken the course and found it to be more than helpful for preparing them for the DAT.

Which books do they use? Dr Romano gives out special PAT books to students who take his course?
The DAT Destroyer books only has science and QR. How do they study for Reading and PAT in the class?

the dat destroyer course is taught my Dr. Romano himself and covers every topic on the test not only science........there is a full length study of the science broken down as well as math PAT and Reading comp..........its more of a personal class as compared to kaplan or anything else and you are expected to keep up with the level of work assigned......after learning the topics you will go through the destroyer problems one by one with solutions i believe it is a 3 month course and is limited in terms of seats......many of my friends have taken the course and found it to be more than helpful for preparing them for the DAT.

what kind of scores did your friends get?

Members don't see this ad :)
My friends all got 20 + for AA and TS one even got a 24 for their TS i kid you not.....they told me they used Dat destroyer Math destroyer.....had a special Reading Comp session and a trained Perceptual ability Tutor as well......on his website i saw actual score reports and he has them up in his office as well of kids who've done exceptionally well on the DAT after taking his course but they told me the work is tough but if you get through it the DAT is easy. If anyones gonna pay a lot of money to take kaplan or anything i figure this would be a better approach towards a review course. Especially since the guy who made dat destroyer actually teaches the course himself. Im sure they are kids on the forum who've taken his course and done well here too.

HI azar87 : how often is the DAT class given by Dr. Romano? where is the location? what do you mean by seats are limited? i bought both destroyers and it looks like i'm gonna need help to go through them.
thanks

My friends all got 20 + for AA and TS one even got a 24 for their TS i kid you not.....they told me they used Dat destroyer Math destroyer.....had a special Reading Comp session and a trained Perceptual ability Tutor as well......on his website i saw actual score reports and he has them up in his office as well of kids who've done exceptionally well on the DAT after taking his course but they told me the work is tough but if you get through it the DAT is easy. If anyones gonna pay a lot of money to take kaplan or anything i figure this would be a better approach towards a review course. Especially since the guy who made dat destroyer actually teaches the course himself. Im sure they are kids on the forum who've taken his course and done well here too.

thats very nice. Its an expensive program. I think $50 a day, but if people are pushing 20s, its worth it in my opinion

HI azar87 : how often is the DAT class given by Dr. Romano? where is the location? what do you mean by seats are limited? i bought both destroyers and it looks like i'm gonna need help to go through them.
thanks
Here is the flyer for the next class
http://www.orgoman.com/SummerDATFlyer2010.pdf

The flyer says nothing about the location
Can I only attend the PAT and Reading classes?

The flyer says nothing about the location
Can I only attend the PAT and Reading classes?

I don't think they post their location on the flyer (I could be wrong) since they probably don't want random people just showing up lol.

I think you need to contact nancy first and ask her, after they admit you, they'll give you the location (Im guessing here)

from personal experience, it is 100% worth it. I took Kaplan a year before and it was no where near the prep that Romano does. Sciences especially are amazing. The classes meet twice a week and thinking baout the money is no way of accomplishing your dream of becoming a dentist. School can cost you up to $90,000.

I pretty much got the score that i did because of the class and reviewing eveyr single day after class.