DAT DONE 07/26/11 Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllahIsGreater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Peace be upon you my fellow SDN WARRIORS,

First and foremost I just want to say that All Praise belongs to God Alone. With that said, I cant really say thank you enough to all you guys for this amazing site where people can come together who share the same dream to help each other out in order to turn their dreams into reality.
I just wanted to give you guys some background information about me first, so you know what type of student I am and how you can relate to me. Well, I love to play soccer, I hate how the NBA finals are on during final season because off course its always the "ok let me just watch the first ten min and last ten minutes" and you end up watching the whole game…LOL. To all my Egyptians out there, When the Ahly played you know I was there cheering them on to woop zamelaks butt!!!!!! LOL ….anyways now to get serious.
As I told you guys before my GPA is a 3.46 which is nothing blazing, but thank God for everything. I consider myself an average student, however I believe if I really studied hard as I did for this exam, I would have a 4.0. Many times in college I would study for an exam the weekend before, don't judge me YOU GUYS DO IT TOO!! LOL….Is that something to be proud of? No, Never. My grandma always tells me how important school is and as many of us do we overlook education. My life experiences have proven to me that money, fame, popularity, all of that is useless. Knowledge really is power. I believe that if any of you guys really sacrifice two months of your lives to really mastering the DAT you can get blazing scores like many guys on here do. Do not EVER let anyone tell you that you cannot do it. There are teachers at my school who told me I should work at mcdonalds (ask mightyrat and foreverkhaled) LOL they know, there are even others who told me "well the medical field is not for everyone", all I have to say to those people today is HATERS GON HATE. Just because they couldn't make it, doesn't mean they have to put other students down. I hate it when I see people who think that they are better or more superior than others. Where they not created from dirt too????????????? Don't ever let a teacher or a student or anyone tell you that you cannot, or that you have no chance. Quite frankly I have read posts on here with kids who had 23 and 24 AA and TS however they got a 17 in reading and people say retake ---> LOL. I don't want to blab on forever but the point is, do your BEST, and leave the rest up to God.

Once again here are my scores:
QR:17
PAT:17
RC:17
BIO:20
GC:24
OC:21
TS:21
AA:20

QR: I really hate math. When I started doing the math destroyer I was getting maybe 3 right per exam. It would take me 3 hours to solve the exam. I did the first five and like 2 weeks before my exam I decided to redo the first five, only to realize that again I got them mostly wrong. So I just kept doing the same 2 exams over and over for like 5 days until I basically memorized them. Then I did the 3rd exam thinking I would do bad, but I actually knew how to do 90% of them! So that def works, just keep doing the first few exams over and over if your bad at math like me, and God Willing it will be easier from there. I wanted to watch chads but didn't have time. I felt my exam was very hard overall, however I just want to say thank you so so so much to the nice people over at the ADA for making my exam extremely difficult, BUT, giving me a calculator that worked amazingly, on the least important section that no one cares about, and making it fairly easy. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! (sarcastic…….)

PAT: Lolololol where do I begin. ..This was by far the hardest PAT I ever took/seen before. I will give you a CDP difficulty and an exam difficulty, 1 being the easiest, and 10 the hardest.

TFE: Let me begin by saying that on my first crack dat pat I got a 20…..wait I forgot to mention that it took me 3.5 hours to complete, lol because I sat their trying to listen to everyones "with time you will visualize it"….LOL YEA RIGHT….. I spent so much time waiting for this "youll visualize it" but it never came. With that said, to all you guys who are feeling the same as I was, let me tell you this, YOU DON'T HAVE TO VISUALIZE ANYTHING (this is all about TFE, not the other sections)…I never visualized anything on CDP and I was getting always 12-15 correct. I use a method called "this has nothing to do with dental school, imam make up my own rules" method. And guess what it WORKS! Lol ill make some videos and show it to you guys, its complete junk, but hey if it gets you the points who cares! I don't even know how to do line counting, I just use my method. On the real exam TFE was much harder than CDP but I suppose my method worked.

CDP TFE Difficulty = 6/10 DAT TFE Difficulty = 9/10

Keyholes: Wow shapes you have never seen, with the dumbest edges, and horrible graphics. I used to get 13-15 on CDP and found it to be one of my favorites. It was ridiculous on my exam. So hard, and the shapes all looked WRONG. And def NOT to proportion. I don't know what kind of people the ADA hires, but i hope to God that they are not real engineers.

CDP Difficulty = 4/10 DAT Difficulty 9/10

Angles: I always thought angles were really easy. I used the laptop method on CDP usually got 11 or more correct on CDP. I think I got them all right on the real thing, a few tricky ones, but easier than CDP.

CDP Difficulty = 5/10 DAT Difficulty= 4/10

Cube counting: Boy am I mad about this section, CDP rules SUCK. They screwed me over big time. First of all they have those annoying illusions, and they tell you that cubes are always connected. On the real Dat that's not TRUE. Sometimes there's a space in the middle. I was so nervous and upset from the natural science section after thinking I bombed that I missed up first cube counting because I didn't think they could do that. Ughhhhhhh. I counted it twice and still wasn't getting the right numbers, I guessed C on all three and moved on. There were six figures on the real thing. I figured it out on my last figure that they did that crap. But only had 6 min left to do pattern folding, so I didn't bother going back.

CDP Difficulty = 6 (only cause of huge structures and illusions) DAT Difficulty = 2 (had I known about how the DAT does have discontinuous cubes)

Pattern Folding: I hated this section. It was hard on CDP and on the DAT. CDP Difficulty = 6 DAT Difficulty= 8( the shapes are so bad, and unclear, and not proportional, very frustrating to pay 320 dollars for an exam, and they cant even give you something profession to work with)

Hole Punching: I used to suck at this. This is something which you can master with practice. I was getting about 6-7 at the beinging on CDP but was later on getting 11-13. I used the closed grid method. It was much much much harder on the DAT. Third hold punches and folds I have never seen before. Again, at this point I was just like looks like it's a retake because everything just seemed so hard.

CDP Difficulty = 5 DAT Difficulty = 8

Now on to the sciences :)

First of all I want to say a special thank you to Dr. Romano because he is a true genius in the chemistries and would steam roll any of these teachers/chemists in the entire nation. He would probably steam roll most bio professors too, LOL. Hes very very very helpful, and wants his students nationwide who use the destroyer to murder the exam. He is very kind, and if you email him, he will respond promptly. He's the man. period.

Gen Chem: I really like Chemistry and def enjoyed studying for this section. I started off by watching Chads videos. Then hit the destroyer. I got 10% correct the first time. I would write down every problem I got wrong on a flash card. I used to hate flashcards before this exam, but wow they are GREAT. I would redo those problems over and over, while writing all the concepts down as well so I could always review. I did the the destroyer 3 times, and by the end it had become cake that I could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I did not memorize, I UNDERSTOOD. Chads was a great way to review concepts, and the destroyer is the best source out there to practice. I had like two calculation on my gen chem section, which sucked after all that prep. But hey, Thank God for everything!

Orgo: Oh baby "Organic Chemistry" the "weed out" course….yea sure whatever.... Chads I love you dude, but honestly you should stick to gen chem. I though he was HORRIBLE in orgo. His Sn1 and Sn2 junk was horrible. Very confusing. Who saved me here? Dr. ROMANOOOOOOOOOOO. The first time I did the destroyer probably got like 85% correct. I thought it was extremely easy/basic. But did I mention that I don't even know how mechanisms work, and that I never look at mechanisms, and that I don't even know what the heck elctrophiles or nuclophiles or all of that junk means. Yes, people, I don't know what that junk means and you don't need to know what it means. I can teach any of you guys orgo, and guarantee you that you will understand it better than some person who focuses on all these ideas. I could clasien, aldol, dickman, all these "hard" reactions in prob 10 seconds each. Professors make this subject much harder than it really is. Ill be making some orgo videos God Willing, to show you guys how easy it is, without all the semantics. In no way am I saying orgo is easy, its extremely detailed and difficult, but this is the DAT guys, we are not going for Phds……With that said this section was a complete joke. My DAT was entirely concepts, such as which is most acidic proton, blah blah blah. Know the destroyer, and youll be able to steam roll this section away. Oh and there was a mistake on my exam. I am sure it was a mistake because it was a such a SIMPLE reaction. All I can say is WOW….a DOCTORATE LEVEL EXAM with mistakes……sigh

BIO: Oh bio bio bio bio… I read many breakdowns were people said that the destroyer was all you needed for the biology section. So I decided to memorize the entire destroyer, including the entire solutions. I put it all into anki, within two weeks I had it down. I read like half of cliffs in two days, it was so bad that I threw it away under my bed. All I can say was my exam only had a few concepts from the destroyer. It was a definite surprise. I just used the info I learned from the destroyer with some of the things I learned at college to come to conclusions. Prob did this section in 15 min. Had about 15 marked. Never changed any, cause I didn't have time. I had no taxonomy, no plants, no physiology. Just SILLINESS. Im glad I didn't study for this section.

Reading: If you are one of those doing search and destroy I suggest you stop, like….right….. NOW. I consider myself to be a good reader. I got CDR and thought It over all pretty easy. My scores were like 17,18,16 (idk what happened here, some stupid history passage killed me), 21 (this was the longest one out of all of them and people say the hardest so I was excited when I got this). My passages on the DAT were all ridiculous. I had physics calculations to say the least. Just so you guys know, CDR is very very very easy compared to this. In CDR I was getting all the inference and tone questions right. You guys have to READ. However on the DAT offrcouse they are gonna mess you up. Not only are the questions vague, but they require you to apply your OWN knwodlge. For example; say they gave you passage on frogs, they would be like oh frogs are green and could yellow and brown. Depednding on where they live in hot weather or cold weather….junk like this….LOL you guys know what the question would be like::: ----> Based on the passage in which country would we find red frogs??????? LOL WTH!!!!!!!! Junk that wasn't even in the passage. I made up this example btw lol so don't go researching.

Overall, Im just glad im done with this exam. The reason why I want to be a dentist is because I want to help people. That is the main reason. I know a lot of people put that down on their application, but that's actually the MAIN reason im doing it. Helping people is makes me happy and content with myself, so I ask God that he makes It easy for me, and for you guys. Below are a few websites I posted, and will post them again, they have many important concepts that are all likely to show up on your exam. Make sure when you open the biology link you watch the animations and take the quizzes. I wish you guys all the best of luck.

Just buy the DAT destroyer (most updated edition) study it inside and out. do chads quizes. and i guess study for bio or something, and you should be fine.

Once again if you guys know anyone who cant afford the study material, all of my stuff is for FREE. But please do not contact me if you can afford it. Thank you guys, and God Bless all of you.

http://www.prep101.com/mcat/wp-content/uploads/100MCATChemistryquestions.pdf <----Futuredental88 told me about this. many topics from here were on my exam

http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/classware/selfstudy.do?isbn=0072464631 <---Great Bio site.

Please if you guys have any help with orgo or chem destroyer problems, and need a video explanation just shoot me a pm, and ill try to help you. i know it could be frustrating at first, but just never ever give up. each and everyone of you guys is extremelly talented and smart. you dont have to get a 25 to go to dental school. i would take someone with an 18 and an awesome personality to do my dental work, then some stuck up loser with a 25.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Peace be upon you my fellow SDN WARRIORS,

First and foremost I just want to say that All Praise belongs to God Alone. With that said, I cant really say thank you enough to all you guys for this amazing site where people can come together who share the same dream to help each other out in order to turn their dreams into reality.
I just wanted to give you guys some background information about me first, so you know what type of student I am and how you can relate to me. Well, I love to play soccer, I hate how the NBA finals are on during final season because off course its always the “ok let me just watch the first ten min and last ten minutes” and you end up watching the whole game…LOL. To all my Egyptians out there, When the Ahly played you know I was there cheering them on to woop zamelaks butt!!!!!! LOL ….anyways now to get serious.
As I told you guys before my GPA is a 3.46 which is nothing blazing, but thank God for everything. I consider myself an average student, however I believe if I really studied hard as I did for this exam, I would have a 4.0. Many times in college I would study for an exam the weekend before, don’t judge me YOU GUYS DO IT TOO!! LOL….Is that something to be proud of? No, Never. My grandma always tells me how important school is and as many of us do we overlook education. My life experiences have proven to me that money, fame, popularity, all of that is useless. Knowledge really is power. I believe that if any of you guys really sacrifice two months of your lives to really mastering the DAT you can get blazing scores like many guys on here do. Do not EVER let anyone tell you that you cannot do it. There are teachers at my school who told me I should work at mcdonalds (ask mightyrat and foreverkhaled) LOL they know, there are even others who told me “well the medical field is not for everyone”, all I have to say to those people today is HATERS GON HATE. Just because they couldn’t make it, doesn’t mean they have to put other students down. I hate it when I see people who think that they are better or more superior than others. Where they not created from dirt too????????????? Don’t ever let a teacher or a student or anyone tell you that you cannot, or that you have no chance. Quite frankly I have read posts on here with kids who had 23 and 24 AA and TS however they got a 17 in reading and people say retake ---> LOL. I don’t want to blab on forever but the point is, do your BEST, and leave the rest up to God.

Once again here are my scores:
QR:17
PAT:17
RC:17
BIO:20
GC:24
OC:21
TS:21
AA:20

QR: I really hate math. When I started doing the math destroyer I was getting maybe 3 right per exam. It would take me 3 hours to solve the exam. I did the first five and like 2 weeks before my exam I decided to redo the first five, only to realize that again I got them mostly wrong. So I just kept doing the same 2 exams over and over for like 5 days until I basically memorized them. Then I did the 3rd exam thinking I would do bad, but I actually knew how to do 90% of them! So that def works, just keep doing the first few exams over and over if your bad at math like me, and God Willing it will be easier from there. I wanted to watch chads but didn’t have time. I felt my exam was very hard overall, however I just want to say thank you so so so much to the nice people over at the ADA for making my exam extremely difficult, BUT, giving me a calculator that worked amazingly, on the least important section that no one cares about, and making it fairly easy. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! (sarcastic…….)

PAT: Lolololol where do I begin. ..This was by far the hardest PAT I ever took/seen before. I will give you a CDP difficulty and an exam difficulty, 1 being the easiest, and 10 the hardest.

TFE: Let me begin by saying that on my first crack dat pat I got a 20…..wait I forgot to mention that it took me 3.5 hours to complete, lol because I sat their trying to listen to everyones “with time you will visualize it”….LOL YEA RIGHT….. I spent so much time waiting for this “youll visualize it” but it never came. With that said, to all you guys who are feeling the same as I was, let me tell you this, YOU DON’T HAVE TO VISUALIZE ANYTHING (this is all about TFE, not the other sections)…I never visualized anything on CDP and I was getting always 12-15 correct. I use a method called “this has nothing to do with dental school, imam make up my own rules” method. And guess what it WORKS! Lol ill make some videos and show it to you guys, its complete junk, but hey if it gets you the points who cares! I don’t even know how to do line counting, I just use my method. On the real exam TFE was much harder than CDP but I suppose my method worked.

CDP TFE Difficulty = 6/10 DAT TFE Difficulty = 9/10

Keyholes: Wow shapes you have never seen, with the dumbest edges, and horrible graphics. I used to get 13-15 on CDP and found it to be one of my favorites. It was ridiculous on my exam. So hard, and the shapes all looked WRONG. And def NOT to proportion. I don’t know what kind of people the ADA hires, but i hope to God that they are not real engineers.

CDP Difficulty = 4/10 DAT Difficulty 9/10

Angles: I always thought angles were really easy. I used the laptop method on CDP usually got 11 or more correct on CDP. I think I got them all right on the real thing, a few tricky ones, but easier than CDP.

CDP Difficulty = 5/10 DAT Difficulty= 4/10

Cube counting: Boy am I mad about this section, CDP rules SUCK. They screwed me over big time. First of all they have those annoying illusions, and they tell you that cubes are always connected. On the real Dat that’s not TRUE. Sometimes there’s a space in the middle. I was so nervous and upset from the natural science section after thinking I bombed that I missed up first cube counting because I didn’t think they could do that. Ughhhhhhh. I counted it twice and still wasn’t getting the right numbers, I guessed C on all three and moved on. There were six figures on the real thing. I figured it out on my last figure that they did that crap. But only had 6 min left to do pattern folding, so I didn’t bother going back.

CDP Difficulty = 6 (only cause of huge structures and illusions) DAT Difficulty = 2 (had I known about how the DAT does have discontinuous cubes)

Pattern Folding: I hated this section. It was hard on CDP and on the DAT. CDP Difficulty = 6 DAT Difficulty= 8( the shapes are so bad, and unclear, and not proportional, very frustrating to pay 320 dollars for an exam, and they cant even give you something profession to work with)

Hole Punching: I used to suck at this. This is something which you can master with practice. I was getting about 6-7 at the beinging on CDP but was later on getting 11-13. I used the closed grid method. It was much much much harder on the DAT. Third hold punches and folds I have never seen before. Again, at this point I was just like looks like it’s a retake because everything just seemed so hard.

CDP Difficulty = 5 DAT Difficulty = 8

Now on to the sciences :)

First of all I want to say a special thank you to Dr. Romano because he is a true genius in the chemistries and would steam roll any of these teachers/chemists in the entire nation. He would probably steam roll most bio professors too, LOL. Hes very very very helpful, and wants his students nationwide who use the destroyer to murder the exam. He is very kind, and if you email him, he will respond promptly. He’s the man. period.

Gen Chem: I really like Chemistry and def enjoyed studying for this section. I started off by watching Chads videos. Then hit the destroyer. I got 10% correct the first time. I would write down every problem I got wrong on a flash card. I used to hate flashcards before this exam, but wow they are GREAT. I would redo those problems over and over, while writing all the concepts down as well so I could always review. I did the the destroyer 3 times, and by the end it had become cake that I could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I did not memorize, I UNDERSTOOD. Chads was a great way to review concepts, and the destroyer is the best source out there to practice. I had like two calculation on my gen chem section, which sucked after all that prep. But hey, Thank God for everything!

Orgo: Oh baby “Organic Chemistry” the “weed out” course….yea sure whatever.... Chads I love you dude, but honestly you should stick to gen chem. I though he was HORRIBLE in orgo. His Sn1 and Sn2 junk was horrible. Very confusing. Who saved me here? Dr. ROMANOOOOOOOOOOO. The first time I did the destroyer probably got like 85% correct. I thought it was extremely easy/basic. But did I mention that I don’t even know how mechanisms work, and that I never look at mechanisms, and that I don’t even know what the heck elctrophiles or nuclophiles or all of that junk means. Yes, people, I don’t know what that junk means and you don’t need to know what it means. I can teach any of you guys orgo, and guarantee you that you will understand it better than some person who focuses on all these ideas. I could clasien, aldol, dickman, all these “hard” reactions in prob 10 seconds each. Professors make this subject much harder than it really is. Ill be making some orgo videos God Willing, to show you guys how easy it is, without all the semantics. In no way am I saying orgo is easy, its extremely detailed and difficult, but this is the DAT guys, we are not going for Phds……With that said this section was a complete joke. My DAT was entirely concepts, such as which is most acidic proton, blah blah blah. Know the destroyer, and youll be able to steam roll this section away. Oh and there was a mistake on my exam. I am sure it was a mistake because it was a such a SIMPLE reaction. All I can say is WOW….a DOCTORATE LEVEL EXAM with mistakes……sigh

BIO: Oh bio bio bio bio… I read many breakdowns were people said that the destroyer was all you needed for the biology section. So I decided to memorize the entire destroyer, including the entire solutions. I put it all into anki, within two weeks I had it down. I read like half of cliffs in two days, it was so bad that I threw it away under my bed. All I can say was my exam only had a few concepts from the destroyer. It was a definite surprise. I just used the info I learned from the destroyer with some of the things I learned at college to come to conclusions. Prob did this section in 15 min. Had about 15 marked. Never changed any, cause I didn’t have time. I had no taxonomy, no plants, no physiology. Just SILLINESS. Im glad I didn’t study for this section.

Reading: If you are one of those doing search and destroy I suggest you stop, like….right….. NOW. I consider myself to be a good reader. I got CDR and thought It over all pretty easy. My scores were like 17,18,16 (idk what happened here, some stupid history passage killed me), 21 (this was the longest one out of all of them and people say the hardest so I was excited when I got this). My passages on the DAT were all ridiculous. I had physics calculations to say the least. Just so you guys know, CDR is very very very easy compared to this. In CDR I was getting all the inference and tone questions right. You guys have to READ. However on the DAT offrcouse they are gonna mess you up. Not only are the questions vague, but they require you to apply your OWN knwodlge. For example; say they gave you passage on frogs, they would be like oh frogs are green and could yellow and brown. Depednding on where they live in hot weather or cold weather….junk like this….LOL you guys know what the question would be like::: ----> Based on the passage in which country would we find red frogs??????? LOL WTH!!!!!!!! Junk that wasn’t even in the passage. I made up this example btw lol so don’t go researching.

Overall, Im just glad im done with this exam. The reason why I want to be a dentist is because I want to help people. That is the main reason. I know a lot of people put that down on their application, but that’s actually the MAIN reason im doing it. Helping people is makes me happy and content with myself, so I ask God that he makes It easy for me, and for you guys. Below are a few websites I posted, and will post them again, they have many important concepts that are all likely to show up on your exam. Make sure when you open the biology link you watch the animations and take the quizzes. I wish you guys all the best of luck.

Just buy the DAT destroyer (most updated edition) study it inside and out. do chads quizes. and i guess study for bio or something, and you should be fine.

Once again if you guys know anyone who cant afford the study material, all of my stuff is for FREE. But please do not contact me if you can afford it. Thank you guys, and God Bless all of you.

awesome breakdown man! loved it! so would you say that ARIS website is good for bio? the one from Mader (i mildly used that book back for bio 1 and 2 :laugh: wish i read it more now)

awesome breakdown man! loved it! so would you say that ARIS website is good for bio? the one from Mader (i mildly used that book back for bio 1 and 2 :laugh: wish i read it more now)

yes def. i also watched khan academy on some photsynthesis stuff, although i never got to finish it. the thing is i took alot of bio classes in school, even though my teachers were all horrible, i guess i did learn a thing or too. lol. im more of a hands on person. lol and one more thing, the doctors i work with at the clinic say dental school is the biggest joke ever. not that its easy, but that its stupid and 90% if the stuff u learn is garbage. he said when you start working on your own you develop your own techniques. In my opnion the ADA are the biggest thieves ever. To charge 320 dollars for an exam, is rediculous. Unfortunatly whether adcoms want to admit it or not, dental school/med school/ and type of graudate school, all they care about is the money. they just want to choose people who they know will finish the four years withough dropping out so they dont lose the 200 thousand dollars. Its sad, but its true. And if they dont want to admit it, thats fine.

Unfortunatly whether adcoms want to admit it or not, dental school/med school/ and type of graudate school, all they care about is the money. they just want to choose people who they know will finish the four years withough dropping out so they dont lose the 200 thousand dollars. Its sad, but its true. And if they dont want to admit it, thats fine.

I totally agree. There's a reason why most schools will encourage applicants with low GPAs and DAT scores to apply -- so they can collect your app fee -- even though they know you don't have a chance of scoring an interview. I know someone who spoke to UNLV about his stats, was told he would be competitive with his low GPA and average DAT, then applied as an add-on school to his already submitted AADSAS, and was rejected the day after UNLV received his app and deposited the check.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you could explain those diekman aldol and other rxns like that in a quick vid (condog style) that would help me out soo much its the only thing i still dont get after taking a years worth. Also, the gen chem calculations confuse me soo much

if you could explain those diekman aldol and other rxns like that in a quick vid (condog style) that would help me out soo much its the only thing i still dont get after taking a years worth. Also, the gen chem calculations confuse me soo much

If you get Claisen, you should get Diekman. It's an intramolecular Claisen. Just lose the alkoxy on the Carbon being attacked, reforming the carbonyl.

Masha Allah!! Mabrook!! Great scores bro.....Insha Allah you get into all the schools you apply too!! I'll Make Du'a for you!

hehehhe i think you are hilarious.
I def would love to hear you succeed in all you do.

Thanks for the break down!
Oh, and Where are you applying?

But did I mention that I don't even know how mechanisms work, and that I never look at mechanisms, and that I don't even know what the heck elctrophiles or nuclophiles or all of that junk means.

YEAH! I hate that junk!

wait. what? Isn't that like....all of orgo haha.

lol your breakdown was hilarious.

I totally agree. There's a reason why most schools will encourage applicants with low GPAs and DAT scores to apply -- so they can collect your app fee -- even though they know you don't have a chance of scoring an interview. I know someone who spoke to UNLV about his stats, was told he would be competitive with his low GPA and average DAT, then applied as an add-on school to his already submitted AADSAS, and was rejected the day after UNLV received his app and deposited the check.

Oh man that's such a depressing story. Why didn't they just go to your friends house and punch him in the face while they were at it.

Oh man that's such a depressing story. Why didn't they just go to your friends house and punch him in the face while they were at it.

Had a friend who got rejected. Adcoms did exactly that^^ than ate his kitten with their bare hands infront of him and laughed.

True story. These people are monsters.

mashAllah dude congrats..pray for me I'm taking mine on the August 19th inshaAllah. Happy to see you getting a good score. Did you have any intermediates questions on orgo? They seem like a waste of time to learn but I dunno.